Half Sweet corn
salt to taste
Ghee 2 small spoon
Preparation Time :
Serving: 3 people
1. Boil the corn
2. Roast the capsicum directly on stove
3. Wash the roasted capsicum and remove the outer black layer.
4. Cut onion,carrot & washed capsicum in small pieces.
5. Grind boiled corn & coconut milk till it becomes a paste
6. Put little ghee in pan
7. Shallow fry the onion until it becomes brown
8. Add carrot to it.
9. Now add salt & pepper as per the taste
10. Add corn & coconut mixture to pan.
11. Add 200 ml of water in the pan & mix well.
12. Add cut & roasted capsicum to it. Boil this for 7-8 mins.
12. Serve hot.